Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Flying into Newark Airport and Visiting Bryant Park

I had visited New York for the first time back in 2007, towards the end of a difficult year and long before I picked up an interest in photography. My sister Jenny and I had a wonderful time exploring the city. I had always hoped to return. After another difficult year, I felt like celebrating. I had gotten a better job and had three days off to use before the end of the year. I decided to treat myself to a long weekend in New York and indulge in some museum hopping. My mother and brother decided to join as well. 





Our first stop was Bryant Park where we got to see the Christmas Market and get some amazing Max Brenner hot chocolate.

Myself, my mother, and my brother Jon in front of the fountain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment