Saturday, December 18, 2021

A Pedicab Ride Through Central Park

After the American Museum of Natural History we decided to give our feet a rest and see some of the highlights of Central Park.


Our pedicab driver Max gave us a wonderful and insightful ride.












Max took us to a rock overlooking the Wollman Rink. We stopped to take in the incredible view.




The iconic Bethesda Fountain. Getting to see it again was special for me. It was one of the sights I saw when I first came to New York in 2007 with my sister Jenny. I had only taken one blurry picture then that hadn’t done it justice. I remember how it carried an aura of calmness in the middle of this energetic city. It was under this fountain in 2007 that I promised myself I would return to New York again. 
















The Strawberry Fields memorial for John Lennon.


Walking down W 71st St.


Our incredible pasta dinner at Parm.

No comments:

Post a Comment