Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ice Sculptures

So, there I was in the kitchen getting myself a drink. I put some ice in a cup, poured some water in, and went into the living room. I took a sip, then walked into my bedroom. When I came back a few minutes later I couldn't help but notice the way the ice cubes had aligned themselves in the glass. Along with the condensation and the light coming through the blinds I thought it made a lovely picture. 


I few months later I was fixing another glass of water for myself.  The ice cubes were stuck together and I ended up grabbing more than I had intended. 


They created this motionless wave creeping up to the rim of the glass. I couldn't help enjoying how unique that moment was, so I took a picture. 

Even the simplest of things can be beautiful. Enjoy the view more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment