Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Florida Keys

I realized that I had lived my whole life in Florida but I had never been to The Keys. I planned a road trip for my mother and I as well as Sue, my mothers best friend since high school. 


Sue and my mother on the patio outside The Blond Giraffe Key Lime Pie Factory.


Bridge on the Overseas Highway.


We got out to admire the view and my mother spotted wild manta rays. 



My mom on the dock ouside of our hotel room.


Catch of the day: a beautifully painted wooden fish.


Wild iguana.


Breakfast slice of key lime pie with a view.


Uninhabited island along the highway.


Kitesurfer.



Shallow coral outcrop.


Mom in an oversized beach chair.


One of the boats docked at our hotel.


Ended The Keys the way it began: with a stop at The Blond Giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment