Thursday, December 1, 2016

California

One of the best highlights of going to California was getting to visiting my best friend Emily and her husband Frank. Here are some random pictures from our great adventure:

Driving through the Pendleton Base Camp. 

Bad hair selfie at the Oceanside Pier. 

Jelly Donut and Khaleesi. 

Jelly Donut. 

A proper sleep over, complete with Ninja Turtles blankets. I actually had my very first sleep over at Emily's house when were both kids years ago. 


A young man dragging in an enormous strand of washed up seaweed. 


Our shadows on the jetty at Pendleton. 

I hadn't laughed like that in ages. 

Driving through Oceanside. 

The super moon over the desert.  Emily and I were driving through the base listening to "Pepper" by the Butthole Surfers and singing at the top of our lungs with the windows rolled down. 

Walking through the desert. 

In-N-Out Burger - it was just as good as everyone says it is. Photo by Emily Jensen. 

La Jolla Cove. 


Dinner date with Emily at JWok in the Gaslamp District just before my flight home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment