Sunday, June 24, 2012

Walsingham Park

A while ago on one of my visits home my sister Jenny wanted to go for a bike ride. I hadn't ridden a bike in years and decided to be spontaneous. She had her bicycle and I had to scrounge around in the garage to find something halfway decent. After a bit of work we rode to the local Walsingham Park and embarked on a much longer adventure than anticipated. In the end I was sore and tired but the trip proved well worth it. Here is a collection of photos taken at the park. One of my favorite things about photographing the sky is that you are only able to capture one specific moment at a time. A few moments later you may take a photo that makes it seem like you are in a completely different location.


A lovely view of the lake. 


Breathtaking cloud formations. 


The sun setting behind a small tree. 


A glimpse of the rising moon through the lacy leaves of a tree turning red with fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment