Sunday, August 1, 2010

Central Park


I was lucky enough to go to New York in fall of 2007. New York has an energy like no where else on earth. My sister Jenny and I spent almost an entire day walking around in Central Park just taking it all in. Shortly after we got to the park I took this picture of a statue covered in birds. I love that in the middle of this energetic city you can still lose yourself in moments of serenity.


This was a path in Central Park. It was right around Thanksgiving and I was lucky enough to see some green as well as the changing of the seasons. It was such a perfect fall day. 


This was towards the end of our walk through Central Park. I love the way you can see the accomplishment of man and the beauty of nature in the same picture without either one taking over. They work together in perfect harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment