Sunday, March 18, 2018

Jax

Early in January I was able to catch the stray cat I had been trying to rescue. Since he was about two years old and had been outdoors his whole life the vet’s office was traumatic and my apartment was quite foreign to him. 


Even though he had never been in a car before he handled the ride well. His shoulder injury was already healing and thankfully wasn’t infected. I named him Jax and I quickly fell in love with his sweet demeanor and soft, pink nose.


At first he spent the majority of the time hiding under my bed.


Eventually he grew to appreciate the regular feedings and comfy cushions.


He seems to favor the company of my younger cat Kobi, which is especially adorable since they appeared to try to play with each other through the door when he was still outside. At first I noticed that my door mat was always out of place, then I would catch glimpses of him near the door. When I opened the door, Kobi was always sitting right on the other side.



Jax cuddling with Jet while Kobi enjoys the view.


Kobi and Jax having a lazy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment