Sunday, August 13, 2017

Birthday Wishlist

I want my ex to apologize for ignoring me when I needed him most.
I want my sister to break the patterns of her destructive behavior.
I want my best friend to talk to me again.
I want that damn door to fix itself.
I want my hard work to pay off.
I want the means to travel more.
I want to know what it's like to be successful.
I want to know what it's like to ask for help and recieve it.
I want the Artist to find the peace he refused to give me.
I want the Mechanic to know that I see his flaws but I have always repected him.
I want to thank the Cook for giving me a taste of true kindness.
I want to know what it's like to throw my phone into a river and not have to worry about the cost of replacing it.
I what to know what it feels like to have a sleep schedule.
I want to stop getting teary eyed at the vet's office because my cat is getting old.
I want to stop getting teary eyed at the vet's office because my cat has been the most consistent and enduring part of my adult life.
I want to know what it's like to be reckless and irresponsible.
I want to talk to my grandfather one more time.
I want to know what its like to be someone's first choice.
I want to be treated the way I know I'm worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment