Wednesday, August 31, 2016

William in Brazil

Pictures of William in his hometown of Recife, Brazil. 


Our reflections in the window of our hotel. 


Boa Viagem Beach. 


I wanted to walk on the beach but he didn't want to get his shoes wet. 


Standing in front of some local graffiti.


Sitting at one of our favorite places to eat. 


Walking through downtown Recife. 



Floating in the hotel pool. 


Riding the bus. 


Our reflections in the glass wall of a mall patio overlooking the city skyline. 


The pond outside the Instituto Ricardo Brennand. 


One of my absolute favorite things is to take photos of people when they don't know they are being photographed. I get so many beautiful shots that way. 




Yellow and brown: I was teasing him about matching the color scheme of a local restaurant but I loved the way this photo came out. 

 

I took this shot of him while he was waiting for me to come back from the bathroom. I love his silhouette against the city street. 


No comments:

Post a Comment