Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Miami

Miami marked my second business trip with DRIP. We booked a private performance and I was excited because even though I am born and raised in Florida this was my first visit to Miami. 


Dimitri doing some last minute repairs before packing the van. 


As we headed into Miami I was astonished by the tangled mass of concrete highways. I had never seen so many overlapping layers of traffic. 


A view of the sprawling city skyline. 


Angel looking at Miami through the rain splattered window of the van. 


I spotted this lovely insect by the pool of our hotel. I was never able to figure out what kind of bug it was but I was amazed by its shiny, iridescent abdomen with a flash of red at the tip. 


Our lovely dancers playing on the beach. 


Dimitri applying some sunscreen. 


A peachy sunset on the way home back to Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment