Sunday, April 28, 2013

Grounded: The Art of Looking Down (Part 6)


This photo was taken while I was at New Smyrna Beach. I had gotten up specifically to watch the sun rise over the water. I sat on the wooden steps and enjoyed the breeze as the sun made its way up past the clouds. 


After a fun day at the beach I took a nice relaxing shower. I just laid there and let the ceiling fan cool my skin. 


In the evening my uncle and cousins decided to watch football. I never got into sports but I decided to join them on the couch. I propped my feet up and took in the hard wood ceiling. 


When I got out of the car on this overcast day I noticed that my gray pants matched the concrete below me. My shoes and toenails were a refreshing burst of color. No matter what I wear I always seem to find a way to carry some color. 


I took this photo at DRIP as we were about to add more paint to the sand. It was a messy but fun afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment