Friday, November 25, 2011

Fishing on Thanksgiving

These photos were taken on my trip home to visit family. I spent Thanksgiving at my aunt and uncle's house in St. Petersburg. They have a beautiful home with a fantastic backyard.


The view from the living room complete with Christmas ornaments.


A close up shot of my uncle's bait box loaded with shrimp.


Ben, one of my little cousins, trying to wait patiently for his fist bite. 


Charlotte, another little relative, wants to explore all the excitement on the dock. 


Ben catches his first fish!


Ben proudly showing off his catch. 


A photograph of my grandparents from 1975 at my parent's wedding. 


Little Charlotte making faces. 


I went out on the dock one last time before I left and found this Blue Heron waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment