Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Grounded: The Art of Looking Down (Part 15)


Standing on my patio with a rescued stray that would become my sister’s pet cat Amelia.


Walking in the woods near my sister’s house I stumbled upon raccoon tracks (above) and bear tracks (below).



Standing in the driveway of a prospective property while helping my friend look for an apartment.


Walking the streets of Rome.


Standing on the beautiful marble floor of The Pantheon, with the reflected light from the oculus.


Sitting in a lounge chair on the deck of the cruise ship around 1:00 am with my reflection, the moon in the top left, and the volcanic island of Stromboli visible between the gap in the glass.


Letting the tide wash over me at Kertos Beach on the island of Crete.



Enjoying The Mediterranean from our room on the ship.


Mom and I admiring the intricate marble floor of St. Peter’s Basilica.

No comments:

Post a Comment